Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    46 d 2 h 28 m

Store Information

Hello Veldaharians,
    Lets spread some information about our Store.

NOTE: Regular ironman modes are not able to claim scrolls!
    NOTE2: Ultimate ironman modes can not claim donations!

When first visiting our web-store you are prompted a Terms Of Service (ToS) which you must accept in order to be eligible to actually use it.
    When doing so you will be able to browse the instructions on how it all works along with the different packages you may buy.

Now, about our Rank System; We have 5 different ranks in which you may advance to or purchase, these all being 'Contributor, Sponsor, Supporter, V.I.P, Super V.I.P, Mega V.I.P and Legendary'.
    "To obtain these you must use a scroll or pass the minimum total donated for the rank itself"

To get these ranks you have two options, you can purchase a scroll (which is tradable) of the rank you want or else you can purchase packages which will addup to your Total Donated statistic ingame.

Packages that will addup to your Total Donated statistic is:
    Donator Points
    Mystery Boxes
    Cow Outfit

Thank you for supporting Veldahar!

/OS-Veldahar Team
    Last edited by Matt; 10-24-2016 at 04:49 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    2x in 2 Posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 43 m
    Why would someone donate for a rank scroll then when you can just donate for the mystery box or donor points whilst getting the rank pretty much as a bonus/free...
    Last edited by Andy Is God; 05-14-2015 at 12:50 AM.
    http://*****************/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5253&dateline=1431273  803

Steel
    Thanks
    2x in 2 Posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    12 h 48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Is God View Post
    Why would someone donate for a rank scroll then when you can just donate for the mystery box or donor points whilst getting the rank pretty much as a bonus/free...
    becasue players sell the scrolls to other players in game

Coco

Thanks
    20x in 17 Posts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 4 h 16 m
    Because this way u can sell ranks to other people without getting scammed. However, I do agree the price should be a little lower for rank scrolls. Because like you pointed out, it's almost stupid to buy the scrolls instead of the items.

Steel
    Thanks
    4x in 4 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    15 h 54 m
    Some players choose to donate for the scrolls and then sell them to others. You then don't need a mm or "trust" to sell ranks to other ppl.

Helpful Noob

Thanks
    435x in 284 Posts

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    27 d 11 h 37 m
    Hello Erin here,

To clarify further for any of those who did not understand why there are two prices for a rank in the store section found here: http://os-v.org/store

After accepting the donating policy and agreement you will see the list of ranks.
    Each rank as above has it owns benefits. You will see a description of the benefit under the rank. To the right of that you will see the Price.
    At the bottom where you can select what package you would like to "Purchase" (this is a donation), you will see the prices are slightly different.
    Here is the explanation:
    For example the [B]Supporter[/B] Rank.
    Supporter rank shows a total amount donated as $75.00.
    At the bottom where you select you will see the Supporter rank is only $65.00.

This is how the donation totals and rank work.

Each rank is actually a scroll item that is in game. The item is generated after donating the specific amount. Using the example above it would be $65.00 for a Supporter Scroll. Once in game to receive your scroll you will use the command ::claimpayment. The Scroll should now be in your bank. This item is 100% tradable to others. In fact some people use rank scrolls to sell for in game gold. When you directly purchase a scroll that is the rank you receive for the price you donated. So in this case the Supporter scroll was $65.00 vs the stated amount of $75.00. You are paying for the scroll. The rank is actually different.

The second way to receive a rank is buy purchasing the scroll in game with veldahar gp. For example a Contributor scroll (net $10.00) generally sell for 25m. A player in game who cannot donate can buy this scroll to receive the benefits.

So what is the reason for the original stated prices? The stated prices are for a total donation amount. So if i were to buy a Sponsor Scroll for $25.00 then purchased a 5 Mystery boxes for $40.00 through a donation on the store. My total donation amount would be $65.00. Unfortunately that does not get me a Supporter Rank, even thought you could purchase the scroll for $65.00. To achieve the rank through donations i must reach a total amount donated of $75.00 +. This is how one achieves the SUPER VIP rank.
    By donated a total amount of over $300.00. It does not matter how you achieve the total amount donated, once the amount is equal to that of $300 or more you will receive the in game rank. Just a reminder you buy the scrolls or in game points (donators) and that amount totals to give a rank.
    Total donation amount can be found by going to the quest tab and clicking account information/details.

Currently you can donate with Old School Runescape Gold. To find the details on that please go here: http://os-v.org/forums/showthread.php?6977-Donation-by-RSGP

Hopefully this clears up any confusion. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

As always thank you,

~Erin
    Last edited by Matt; 08-14-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks
    2x in 2 Posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 43 m
    Someone donated for a 10$ scroll, didn't get the 10$ rank so he used the scroll on himself.

so why do that when you can donate for 10$ mbox or 10$ donor points and get the rank free?

Also people can sell the scroll yeah, but you can also sell the mbox for a decent price whilst getting a rank.

this is what i'm saying how total donation money is only calculated for mbox and donor points and not for the scrolls too.
    http://*****************/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5253&dateline=1431273  803

Helpful Noob

Thanks
    435x in 284 Posts

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    27 d 11 h 37 m
    Someone donated for a 10$ scroll, didn't get the 10$ rank so he used the scroll on himself.

so why do that when you can donate for 10$ mbox or 10$ donor points and get the rank free?

Also people can sell the scroll yeah, but you can also sell the mbox for a decent price whilst getting a rank.

this is what i'm saying how total donation money is only calculated for mbox and donor points and not for the scrolls too.
    Currently to my knowledge you must notify Jason about the total donated amount to receive a rank when you acquire it through total donated amount.
    It is also 100% counted towards scrolls, but i believe the contributor rank and scroll is special due to it being $10, for for both options.

Thanks
    1,859x in 434 Posts

Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    46 d 2 h 28 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Currently to my knowledge you must notify Jason about the total donated amount to receive a rank when you acquire it through total donated amount.
    It is also 100% counted towards scrolls, but i believe the contributor rank and scroll is special due to it being $10, for for both options.
    Wrong, if the total donated amount exceeds the requirement your rank is updated automatically.

Helpful Noob

Thanks
    435x in 284 Posts

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    27 d 11 h 37 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Wrong, if the total donated amount exceeds the requirement your rank is updated automatically.
    Okay thank you for the updated. I just assumed because Jason had to manually kick and change mine.

Adamant
    Thanks
    5x in 4 Posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 4 h 34 m
    One aspect of donating confuses me a bit. When you purchase a contributor rank through a scroll trade, it doesn't count up to your amount of donated value. So if you wanted to get to a higher rank, you would need to donate the amount to achieve contributor, even though you already have that rank, plus the extra money for the next rank. Is that right?
    IGN: SHAYA

Stay Classy

Thanks
    11x in 10 Posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    21 h 40 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontus View Post
    One aspect of donating confuses me a bit. When you purchase a contributor rank through a scroll trade, it doesn't count up to your amount of donated value. So if you wanted to get to a higher rank, you would need to donate the amount to achieve contributor, even though you already have that rank, plus the extra money for the next rank. Is that right?
    Same thought here.

Runite

Thanks
    11x in 8 Posts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 1 h 48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinaldo View Post
    Same thought here.
    Same.
    If I were to spend 25m on a contributor scroll from a player in-game, I would have to update to Sponsor status by donating the full amount or buy buying a Sponsor scroll?

Iron
    Thanks
    2x in 2 Posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    14 h 23 m
    If you purchase a scroll with ingame gold, and use it, that does not count towards your amount donated. In order to get the next rank you will have to purchase a Sponsor scroll or donate the full amount to acquire it.

Runite

Thanks
    11x in 8 Posts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 1 h 48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by level 3i View Post
    If you purchase a scroll with ingame gold, and use it, that does not count towards your amount donated. In order to get the next rank you will have to purchase a Sponsor scroll or donate the full amount to acquire it.
    Right OK thanks for clarifying it